Pack of 2. Total average weight greater than 1.5kg.
Our chefs prepare our Pork Knuckles to produce an amazing result on your dinner table. It's tenderised with a brine, tumbling then steamed slowly for hours. The meat is moist, tender and flavourful. For use as a Christmas dinner, a family roast, our pork knuckles are consumed all over Australia at many fine restaurants.
1. For best results, remove packaging, place uncovered in the fridge overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 220C (200C fan forced).
3. Rub skin with salt/oil mix.
4. Place dish in oven onto the top rack and heat product for approx. 30 mins or until internal temperature reaches 75C. If the skin is not crispy after 30 mins, place the pork knuckle under the grill with the oven door open until the skin is crisped to your liking (but not brown).
5. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly and serve.
(Cooking/heating times are a guide & vary depending on your appliance)
CHEF’S Serving Suggestion: JUS (gravy) and Sauerkraut or Red Cabbage, Roast Potatoes.
Storage & Handling/Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Your delivery will arrive wrapped in a thermal cooler wrap with an ICE GEL pack. This will keep the contents 4*C or cooler. Open the box immediately and check this. Place all products immediately in refrigeration at 4*C or below.
Each product label from the Foodsmiths has a "BEST BEFORE (DATE)". You should consume the product before that date, provided the product has been at 4*C or below.
You must consume the product within 4 days from opening the package or before the "BEST BEFORE" date, whichever is earlier.