Personal Data We Collect
The information we collect about you when you buy our products or use our Services may include the following (jointly referred to as: ‘personal data’).
Your contact details.Your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and e-mail address.
Your account data and electronic identification data (including data added thereto).Information regarding your use of our online Services.This may include data regarding the pages you visit, the products and services you like and the content of your abandoned shopping cart.
Your purchases in our stores and online.The data we collect if you purchase a product or use a Service in one of our stores or online, such as the amount and date of your purchase, the product you purchase or Service you use, location of the store, the website or app through which you make your purchase, payment method, payment status, discount, delivery method and delivery address.
Your reviews. The opinions, experiences, preferences and interests, and product or event reviews that you publish on our websites or share with us online or through social media.
Your communication data.Your requests, any complaints you may have and any other data that we receive if we communicate with you via e-mail, online or via social media.
What we do with your personal data
In order to manage and handle your purchases (online and in our stores) and to provide you with the Services you requested from us, including handling your requests, we use your contact details, your account and electronic identification data, information regarding your purchases, communication data and location data.
To comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject for our legitimate commercial interests:
- We will use your contact details to send you newsletters or general marketing materials as well as surveys about Products and Services you have purchased. At any time, you may opt out of receiving such marketing materials by following the instructions in any communication you receive from us.
- We will use the personal data referred to above in the section ‘Personal Data We Collect’ in order to improve our products and Services as well as to understand our customers both on an aggregated and on an individual basis
- to generate aggregated statistics about the users of our products and Services;
- to assist in security and fraud prevention;
- for system integrity purposes (preventing hacking, cheats, spamming, etc.);
- to remind you per email of your abandoned cart or send you an order confirmation;
- to facilitate our business operations, to operate company policies and procedures;
- to enable us to merge, sell, acquire, or transfer assets; and
- for other legitimate business purposes permitted by applicable law.
Use of information based on your consent:
- We may use your personal data referred to above in the section ‘Personal data we collect’ for marketing purposes based on your profiles via email, SMS, other electronic means or otherwise, but we will only do so after we have received your consent to do so.
- We also use your personal data referred to above in the section ‘Personal data we collect’ based on your consent, if you subscribe to receiving our newsletters or participating to our surveys.
You can withdraw your consent at any time; contact us at email@example.com
Cookies, Analytics and Personalisation
Generally, we use this activity information to understand how our Services are used, track bugs and errors, improve our Services, verify account credentials, allow logins, track sessions, prevent fraud, and protect our Services, as well as for targeted marketing and advertising, to personalize content and for analytics purposes. For more detailed information about these mechanisms and how we collect activity information.
When you participate in various social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, Yammer, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., you should be familiar with and understand the tools provided by those sites that allow you to make choices about how you share the personal data in your social media profile(s).
If you are under 16 years of age
Our online Services are not directed to children under 13 years of age. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us, so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information.
If you are at least 13 but under 16 years of age, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before you give us any personal data about yourself.
The company retains your personal data for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which they were collected and used (for example, for the time necessary for us to send you the newsletters you subscribed to, to provide you with customer service, answer queries or resolve technical problems, etc.), unless a longer period is necessary for our legal obligations or to defend a legal claim
Changes to The Policy